Wednesday, February 26, 2014

GO TO JOEYS RESTAURANT!! LOVE THIS PLACE!!


Red, Red wine.  It’s up to you. All I can do, I’ve done. But memories won’t go…. (UB40)

Hello Everyone,

Today’s blog I am going to be talking about something I really LOVE. No no, it’s not about the leafs, but about FOOD!! LOL. I have been to this restaurant on more than one occasion and every time I have gone, I have been happy, happy, happy.

I want to thank JOEYS Yorkdale for always going above and beyond in serving myself and my guests.  Jocelyn, you were a fantastic server and Keenan, thank you for all your lovely words regarding my blog.  

On my last visit to the restaurant, Andrew the general manager was kind enough to give me a tour of the establishment.  I was very happy with the whole staff.  Everyone was so friendly.  This place, ladies and gents, has the cleanest kitchen I have ever seen! I feel soooooo safe eating there. LOL.

So, here’s the deal.  I made an agreement with the head chef Brady.  For every read I get on this blog, Brady is giving me 10$. LOL.  Brady, you were a delight.  I love your cooking.  My favorite dishes are the cheeseburger sliders, grilled chicken tagliatelle and wait, wait I LOVE the Italian donuts.  Now, listen up Joeys restaurant.  I found out you removed those donuts from your menu recently, bring them back!! I dream of those donuts!!!  Andrew, please, bring back my donuts!!!!

I was forced to choose another desert the last time I dined at your restaurant. I had the HAPPY ENDING.  From the title guys, I have to say, I did not get a Happy Ending! LOL.  I want my donuts.

I LOVE your restaurant. Thank you so much for the great service and for all your time and kind words.  Thank you, to Sean and my cousin Britney who also were kind enough to take pictures with me during my visit.  EVERYONE if you see Britney at Joeys, she just started there, be nice to her. LOL. She’s my family; we need to take care of each other. : P

Until next time boys and girls. Remember to “always just be yourself; it will eventually pay off…” Go to Joeys restaurant at Yorkdale, you will not be disappointed!!! Make sure you tell them you want those DONUTS back!! Hahaha.

©justbeingmeluvuholts

For more of my posts, please visit my blog at www.justbeingmeluvuholts.blogspot.ca
Check out my pictures from Joeys !!!!