Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Toula Restaurant at the top of the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel!!!


“Se bastasse una bella canzone…A far piovere amore. Si potrebbe cantarla un millione. Un millione di volte…” (Eros Rammazzotti)

Hello Everyone,

I am one lucky girl.  I got to have dinner at one of the most amazing restaurants in Toronto.  I sat at the most amazing table and looked out at the best view of this city.  I got to eat at Toula.  Toula restaurant is located at the top of the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel. 

As soon as you get off the elevators on the 38th floor, you immediately hear the Italian music.  My immediate reaction was, is Toula an Italian restaurant? From the name, I always thought it was a Greek restaurant but to my surprise, it is Italian.  In fact, the owner Luca is straight from Italy. LOL

Not only does the food taste like real Italian food but the service is a delight.  I felt like a queen. LOL.  I had so much champagne and limoncello shots that I forgot I was in a restaurant. I felt like I was celebrating an Italian world cup victory. Ha-ha.

We started dinner with the Grand Tagliere Misto, which consisted of mix meats, cheese, and a small panzerotto.  The presentation and taste of the meats and cheese was amaaazzinnng!! You must try this appetizer and when you do, make sure to have a limoncello shot with your meal. LOL.  I LOVE THOSE SHOTS!!

I then ordered Risotto and of course I had to have the Tiramisu for dessert. What can I say? It was delicious.   The food was fresh and hot.  The service was prompt and the view of the city was outstanding. This place is a must try.  A little birdy told me that Toula usually participates in the Summerlicious program. Make sure to check out their website for further information. www.toularestaurant.com.

I would like to thank everyone at TOULA for making my dinner special.  Thank you Baldo, the manager, for your great hospitality and for making me feel like part of the family.  I cannot wait to come back. I have a serious craving for pasta and yes, of course, hook me up with those LIMONCELLO shots!!!
For more of my posts, please visit my blog at www.justbeingmeluvuholts.blogspot.ca.

You have to see the pictures of the view I had!!!!

Until next time boys and girls “remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually pay off...”

©justbeingmeluvuholts