Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Bywoods 760 Mediterranean Restaurant


“People, who love to eat, are always the best people...” (Julia Childs)
Hello Everyone,
A few months ago, I had the opportunity to attend a media event at Bywoods 760. Serving Mediterranean cuisine, this restaurant owned by The Cappellano family, served us an array of dishes.  We ate and ate and ate.  All the food on the table, reminded me of home.
Chef Craig Dehne, prepared dishes such as Linguine with Shrimp, Mediterranean Salad, Beet Salad, Grilled Flank Steak, Lamb and one of the most delicious flourless chocolate cakes, I have ever tasted.  I have to be honest; I am not a lover of seafood or Lamb.  Therefore, I returned to Bywoods to try another pasta dish.  This time I ordered the gnocchi.  The gnocchi were made with light gorgonzola cream with crispy bacon.  It was delicious.
Growing up Italian, bread has always been a part of my meal.  LOL.  On that note, I have to mention the bread at Bywoods 760.  Wow.  Fresh, hot and tasty.  We were all blessed with a gift bag, which included this incredible bread.  Normally, they tell you not to fill up on bread when you go out to eat but at this restaurant, you cannot help yourself.  This bread dipped in olive oil is the perfect treat.  Before, you ask, yes I dropped it on myself.  What can I say? I love bread. 
If you want to try Bywoods 760, now is the time to do so.  They are offering a Groupon.  Choosing between two options you receive a 40$ cuisine for two for only 20$. Or you can receive an 80$ cuisine for 40$.  Either way, you are saving half the cost.  To receive this incredible offer, check out www.groupon.com for information.
I had a lovely evening at Bywoods 760.  It is a great spot to take your significant other or to hold company functions.  Thank you to Tony Cappellano for the fantastic gift bag and meal.  I normally share my gift bags with family but this time, I ate that bread all by myself!!
Until next time boys and girls...” remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually one day pay off...” ©justbeingmeluvuholts
Now, for the best part, the fantastic photos of all the food we devoured: