Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Toronto Chocolate Festival


“Candy in the morning time, Candy in the hot sunshine…I WANT CANDY!!” (Aaron Carter)
Hello Everyone,
On Sunday November 2nd 2014, I attended the sweetest show in Toronto!! I was at the Toronto Chocolate Festival!!!!!!!!!!! Where do I start? I have to say I ate a lot of chocolate.  LOL.  From vendors such as Old Time Confections to fabulous Chefs such as Terry Port and Russell Auckbaraullee, I had a lot to eat.
The show was great.  It was so busy.  People everywhere.  It was the Chocolate Festival, of course, it was busy. LOL.  I got to eat the best chocolate out there.  I have to say, I loved the creations by Chef Terry Port & Chef Russell Auckbaraullee.  Chef Terry Port from Personal Chef Solutions offered an amazing pulled pork taco.  Serving over 5000 tacos it is safe to say, his food is incredible!! I am so happy I finally got to meet this amazing Chef! We have been following each other on Twitter & Instagram.  It is nice to finally meet face to face.  Chef Terry Port, I LOVED THOSE TACOS!! You can cook for me anytime. Ha-ha. 
Penthouse Catering was making Mauritian Gateaux Piments with White Chocolate. Chef Russell Auckbaraullee is not only a Jays and Leafs fan but this boy can COOK! Those Piments were delicious!!!! Even my Dad loved them. Yummy for your tummy Chef Russell.  The White Chocolate drizzle was the perfect touch to your creation.
I have to mention T by Daniel.  He was a pure delight.  Not only was the Lion Chai Latte I sampled tasty but your personality is amazing!!!! I loved you guys.  Your whole group was energetic and friendly.  People were talking about your tea all day.  I was listening to their reactions. LOL. Good job Daniel!!
I had an incredible day at the Toronto Chocolate Festival.  I got to sample amazing treats, take pics in the photo booth and once again I got to see the lovely Elizabeth Rizzuto.  It was a pleasure to attend the festival and help raise money for Prostate and Breast Cancer Initiatives. Elizabeth Rizzuto and Joey Cee, thank you again for all your hospitality.  I am looking forward to next year already. 
If you missed this Festival and love chocolate, make sure to attend next year!  Roy Thompson Hall in Toronto was filled of goodies.  Put on a pair of stretchy pants and get ready to eat a lot of SWEETS!!!
Until next time boys and girls; “remember to always just be yourself, it will eventually one day pay off!!” ©justbeingmeluvuholts
For more of my blog posts, please visit my site at www.justbeingmeluvuholts.blogspot.ca.
It is time to show you pictures of this YUMMY DAY!!!!!