Thursday, November 13, 2014

National Women's Show (Toronto)


“When the working day is done.  Girls- they want to have fun!! Oh girls just want to have fun” (Cyndi Lauper)
Hello Everyone,
The weekend of Nov 7th-9th 2014 was for all the amazing women out there!  The National Women’s Show was held in Toronto at the Metro Convention Centre, and I was honored to be one of their official bloggers.  The show was MASSIVE!! There was a glam runway, culinary stage, health & wellness stage, workshop stage AND FREE GIVEAWAYS!!!!
If you missed the show in Toronto, you can always catch one of their upcoming shows.  They are heading to Quebec City, Montreal, and Ottawa. Make sure to put on a comfortable pair of shoes and have fun.  As an official blogger, I wanted to find products at the show that I feel you would all enjoy.
Luv Lockits caught my eye as soon as I walked into the show.  I got the opportunity to create my own locket!! How amazing is that?! They have so many charms available to help you create the perfect locket.  What makes this company special?  They donate a portion of sales to Sick Kids hospital.  I just had to make a locket after hearing that information.  I created NIKIS lol.  I wanted #NIKIS for my new hashtag but no hashtags available yet. LOL.  I want to thank Lisa from Luv Lockits for helping me make my personalized locket.  It was great to meet you.
I am always on the lookout for great food.  It has to be the Italian blood in me. LOL.  I met Andrea from OLIV Ontario.  If you see these products, you have to try them.  I loved their olive oils, and balsamic vinegars.  YUMMMY!!!  They even have a new cookbook out ladies! Fantastic.  It has incredible recipes.  I loved these products so much that Andrea and I will be seeing each other again.  I was told they have a restaurant in Niagara Falls; I will let you all know when I go!
The day would not be complete, without a great glass of wine.  Girls night out had some fantastic selections.  I had the opportunity to try their white pinot grigio.  It was delicious.  Girls night out can be found at the LCBO.  I might just have to pop in this weekend and get me a bottle.  My Leafs did just beat the bruins, great excuse for some great wine!! Ha-ha
The National Women’s Show is a great way to spend time with your girlfriends.  It is the perfect girl’s day out.  Free makeovers, free giveaways and FREE samples.  It is the ultimate fun day.  I had a great time at the show.  I got to meet some great vendors, try some amazing products and most of all I got to spend time with my Zia (Aunt). 
I hope you all have an opportunity to check out this show in the future.  Looking forward to next year! For information on the National Women Show here is their website www.NationalWomenShow.com
Until next time boys and girls, “remember to always just be yourself, it will eventually one day pay off.”
©justbeingmeluvuholts
For more of my blog posts, please check out my site at www.justbeingmeluvuholts.blogspot.ca.  
I leave you with pictures from my Ultimate Girl’s Day Out! Hope, you enjoy them. 
CHEERS!!!!!!!!