Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Last Vegas was a great Movie!!!

"Do you remember the 21st night of September? Love was changing the minds of pretender.  While chasing the clouds away.... " (Earth Wind and Fire)


Hello Everyone.,

This weekend I went to see the movie Last Vegas with Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Klein.  It has been a long time since I have seen a movie I actually enjoyed.  This movie was funny, entertaining and kept me singing.  

These 4 men who have been best friends since childhood, take a trip to Las Vegas to celebrate a wedding.  It will not disappoint you.  These actors portray friendship and love and make you believe that no matter how old you are, never settle on LOVE.  They can party, dance, and gamble Vegas style.

Jerry Ferrara, who played "Turtle" on the HBO series Entourage, is also in this movie.  He is so cute and I have to say his part in the movie was done really well.  He looks great by the way.  They're is even a brief appearance by 50 cents. LOL.  Thank God, I did not see an appearance by Kim and Kayne.

The movie was 2 hours and I tell you, it flew by quickly.  I loved the story and I recommend this flick to all of you readers.  It is worth using up those scene points to go and see it!! Yes, I came in the top 10 so, I did win the FREE poutine!!! hahaha.  I love TIME PLAY!!!!!!!!! :))

I do not want to give away too much of the movie, so I will add one last thing.  I had tears in my eyes and was singing at the same time.  It made me believe that no matter how old you are, true love is possible and having fun VEGAS style is always a possibility!! Last Vegas, is a must see.  I hope, you get a chance to watch this movie.

Until next time boys and girls, remember to "always just be yourself.., it will eventually pay off..."

(c) justbeingmeluvuholts

(Picture taken from Rotten Tomatoes, Flixster app)