Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fancy Franks Hot Dogs!! OMG!! Gourmet Hot Dogs!!


“Hot dog, hot dog, the problem’s solved…hot dog hot diggety dog...” (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)

Hello Everyone,

As a little girl, I can always remember loving hotdogs.  They always made me feel happy.  Ketchup, Relish, Mustard, all of it, made me one happy little girl.  Walking into Fancy Franks was like walking into heaven.  Their menu was like winning a lottery. LOL.  My head was spinning, not knowing which one to try.

Frankie Goes to Buffalo with Chicken Bacon, Carrots, Celery, Blue Cheese Dressing and Buffalo Wing Sauce was the winner.  That hot dog was sooooooooo good.  I have dreams of this hot dog.  I want another one soooooo bad.  Listen, I’m not just saying this because I love Hot Dogs, I’m telling you that Fancy Franks is a true gem. I wish they would open one up near my house!!!!!!

I was very lucky to get a chance to try their Fancy 90210 hot dog and also my friends their mini donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! My favorite was the Nutella and crushed Biscotti, but, I think I’m biased with that one because we all know, I’m Italian. You have to pick Nutella. Ha-ha. They were all delicious. We had a variety, the cinnamon sugar, lemon curd and strawberry and powdered sugar donuts. PLEASE, open a Fancy Franks near me!!!!! There are still so many things on the menu, I must try!

I want to thank everyone at Fancy Franks for treating me like a hot dog queen LOL.  Thank you, to Tuan, Vicky, Steven and the rest of the staff for making my experience a great one!! Fancy Franks, now has 2 locations.  You need to go try one soon! Here is their website for any information, you may need. www.fancyfranks.com.

I hope, they open one soon near me. I mean a girl needs her gourmet Hot Dogs!! I have my eye on the Southern Fancy; it has pulled pork on it!!!!!! LOVE IT!!! If I am ever in the Bloor St area again, you better believe that I will be in Fancy Franks!

Until next time boys and girls, “remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually pay off...”

For more of my blog posts, please visit my site at www.justbeingmeluvuholts.blogspot.ca.

Here are my pictures from my amazing day at Fancy Franks!!!!

©justbeingmeluvuholts