Saturday, February 14, 2015

NUTELLA FACE 2015 !!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!


“There’s a whole lot of happy, in a JAR of NUTELLA…..SPREAD the happy!!” (Words from Nutella Commercial, the MSL group)
Hello Everyone!
Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!!! I wanted to “spread the happy” on this special day with a blog on this fantastic event I attended last week, NUTELLA FACE 2015.  I have to congratulate the organizers of this event, Jenny, David and Vanessa.  It was creative, fun and most of all tasty!!! We had NUTELLA ALL NIGHT LONG BABY!!!
The menu for the night consisted of: Fried Ravioli with Nutella Sauce, Wild Boar Nutella Sliders, Plantain Nutella Spring rolls, Mini Chicken & Nutella Focaccia Sandwiches, Nutella Arancini, a tremendous NUTELLA spread station AND THE BEST FOR LAST A NUTELLA DESSERT STATION!!!! Yes, it was a lot of food.  It was definitely an ITALIAN event. LOL.
I admit my eyes went straight for the dessert.  I’m weak, what can I say?  Once I tasted those Nutella Zeppole by Sweet Boutique my night was complete.  Firecrackers went off in my head and mouth. WOWWWWWWW, I LOVED THEM!!!!  I must congratulate Anthony, the owner of Sweet Boutique for adding 5 more pounds to my weight. Ha-ha.
I really did enjoy Nutella Face 2015.  I never thought Nutella could be used in so many foods.  The creativity at this event was mind blowing.  The wild boar Nutella sliders were tasty.  The mini chicken & Nutella Focaccia Sandwiches were a delight and right when I was just about to leave I had to taste the Fried Ravioli with Nutella Sauce.  YUMMMMMMMMY!!
Thank you Jenny, I loved the event.   You truly have the best NUTELLA FACE.  The award goes to you girl!!  I am not just saying this because you are Calabrese. LOL.   
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!  Enjoy, your day of love. Eat a lot of NUTELLA today!!
Until next time boys and girls; “remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually one day pay off...”
Here are my pictures from Nutella Face 2015.  WARNING, once you see them, you will want NUTELLA!! HAHAHA.
©justbeingmeluvuholts
Nutella Face 2015.  Award goes to JENNY!!!! Calabresella Girls. LOL
NUTELLA Zeppole!!! OMG!! Loved them Anthony from Sweet Boutique
Told ya, I was obsessed with those Zeppole. LOL
Carlos from Ely Products
Mini Chicken & Nutella Focaccia Sandwiches
Fried Ravioli with Nutella sauce
Nutella Arancini---AKA, Rice Balls
I'm Ending my Pictures with the delicious Zeppole!!