Thursday, February 5, 2015

Toronto Tea Festival. Kept me SOOO WARM!!


“The factories may be roaring, with the boom-a-laka but there isn’t any roaring when the clock strikes Four, everything stops for tea.” (Jack Buchanan)
Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all staying warm.  I had the extreme pleasure to warm up at this fantastic event last weekend.  The Toronto Tea Festival was held at the Toronto Reference Library.  It was a day of sipping and slurping.  I seriously loved it.  LOL.  Since, this was my first year attending this event, I had no expectations.
This event did not just have samples of tea.  It had scones, cookies, honey, jelly, anything and everything made from tea! I was stunned.  I never thought I could enjoy tea so much.  I really LOVE TEA.  The event also featured different tea ceremonies.  I had the privilege to watch the Korean ceremony.  I also had the opportunity to speak with little Sienna.  What a doll!!!  She was so cute and polite, and did a fantastic job in the ceremony.  Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when my friend knew some words in Korean.  LOL.  She kind of did what I usually do, when someone speaks Italian. Ha-ha. 
So, did someone say Italian? Yes, I found the cutest espresso makers.  They were PINK!!  Even though, I loved those Pink Espresso makers, I have to say the highlight of my day was the fantastic tea.  David’s Tea just released the flavor, cherry blossom. YUMMMY!!!! Not only did I enjoy drinking the tea, but, I saw this amazing tea that opens up like a flower.  It was so pretty!  I did purchase some of the flower tea, but, sadly, I did not make it yet. 
I cannot go to an event without mentioning the food.  LOL.  When I first arrived I had the pleasure of meeting Raelene Gannon.  She has a cook book that has recipes with tea.  AMAZED?!  I am.  As soon as I try these recipes, I will let you all know if they are worth a try! I do want to thank T-Buds Toronto, their chocolate scones were incredible.  T-buds Toronto does have an uptown tea lounge.  I hope I can go to see this lounge soon.  I am now a Tea addict. LOL.  Ok, the scones and food went down smoothly too. (Wink)  
I was obsessed with Cherry last weekend.  It started at David’s Tea and continued throughout the day.  Loved the Cherry Tea Jelly and also loved the Cherry Vegan Lip Balm from Bare English & Co. Thank you, Bare English, my Tinted Cherry Lip Balm is keeping my lips moist!!! Bare English does in fact have a huge selection of flavors, as soon as I try them; you know I will tell you what I think!
I want to thank Lisa and Rita from the Toronto Tea Festival.  I enjoyed my media passes and enjoyed my day at the Toronto Tea Festival.  Thank you so much for the opportunity to attend this event!  I hope to see you both next year!! I LOVE TEA!!!!!!
Until next time boys and girls, “remember to always just be yourself, it will eventually one day pay off…” AND now, ladies and gents, my pictures!!! ©justbeingmeluvuholts  
My Goodie Bag!! I LOVE TEA!!
Thanks David's Tea, LOVED your CHERRY Blossom tea
The Girls from David's Tea
Pink Espresso Maker, SO CUTE!!!
Little Sienna! What a Doll!!
Korean Tea Ceremony
How pretty!! The Flower Tea!!
Lip Balm from Bare English
Chocolate Scone, delish!!
Told ya, a Cookbook with Tea recipes!! LOL
I had to take a pic with this mystery man. Yes, he was charming. LOL
Loved Sienna!! Ending my pictures with her! LOL