Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Is this the end for Dolce and Gabbana???

" I LOVE your perfume, what are you wearing??... You smell so good, what is it that you have on?? "

Hello Everyone.,

I get asked on a daily basis what I'm wearing that smells so good, so here is my secret.  I am wearing LIGHT BLUE by Dolce and Gabbana.  I have been wearing this fragrance for over 6 years now.  It is my favorite scent.  In fact, it is the only perfume I can wear as I am allergic to all the other fragrances I have tried.   I have been trying for years to find another scent and have not been successful.  The point of all of this you ask.? LOL.  I heard by several sources that Dolce and Gabbana are having financial issues. The thought of this perfume and line not being able to produce anymore is heart breaking.   

Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana were found guilty of tax evasion.   Their empire is now at a cross roads.  Is it over for this dynamic duo?  Is it the end for these two amazing Italian designers?

On the weekend, I decided to take advantage of Shopper's Drug Mart's promo of spending over $75 and receive $25 of optimum points back.  (Yes, Shopper's was recently bought out by Loblaws, who by the way are the Westons, who own HOLT RENFREW!!! That's another write up for another day. :p)  I had the most amazing rep at the perfume section at Shopper's.  Claudia, thank you for helping me load up on points and thank you for putting 2 bottles of this perfume on hold for me, so I could come back and purchase it the next day and get more points!!!  Needless to say, I have enough points now to buy another bottle for FREE!  I love FREE STUFF !!!

I hope that Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana can win their appeal and this company remains the power house that they created.  In Italy, two appeals are possible.  This means, these two icons have a shot at keeping my perfume on the shelf!!!!  Please, don't take away my LIGHT BLUE!! What would I do if they did?? It would be such a horrible thing, I mean, not only would I suffer but think about the people around me?  It is difficult as it is to find a good guy out there, if you take away my perfume, it will get even harder! LOL.

D&G, I love your clothes, shoes, and most of all YOUR LIGHT BLUE.  It has made me happy through out the years and brought a smile to my face.  I hope, you can win this battle and you are around for many more years...but, just in case this girl is stocking up on LIGHT blue!!

Until next time guys and girls... remember to always "just be yourself "... it will eventually pay off....

(c) justbeingmeluvuholts