Monday, July 15, 2013

We're Off to See The Wizard.....

"We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of OZ...."

Hello Everyone, I have some great news for anyone who is into musical theatre.  If you have not seen the musical The Wizard of Oz, now, is the time to go see this production.  From July 16th-August 4th, you can buy great seats for $59 using the code FINAL6. 

I personally saw this production, and I enjoyed the play immensely.  Toto, is a real dog. LOL.  It was the most well behaved trained dog I've seen.  I am told, they used 3 dogs during the performance, but, you honestly, could not tell nor did it matter.  The play was fun, lively, entertaining and made you want to get up and sing.  So, you might want to go with people who can sing. hahaha.

As a child, I grew up watching this movie every year as a treat for being a "good girl", so, I am probably byist in saying I loved it.  Dorothy, was a great performer and the decor was well done.  I enjoyed, the set, the singing, and munch en land.  My only complaint is that I wish they served something other than popcorn and ice cream during intermission.  Who wants to eat a Hagen Daz while sitting in a seat at the theatre?  If your anything like me, that ice cream will end up all over your clothes and ruin the night.  LOL.  Yes, we had a tide to go in our purses but still, I wanted to eat something that was not messy.  I would have preferred a hot dog. (yes, I love hot dogs) :P

I do want to commend them for having alcohol available.  I did not drink any but I did want to get a rye and coke, it would have made the play more lively. :)

So, Toronto, go see this play before it's gone.  There are only 6 weeks left!!  You can order tickets by calling 1800 461-3333 and use code FINAL6 to get your discount on tickets.  Tell them Niki sent you, hahaaa.  I'm kidding.  By the way, this is not a show for any child under the age of 6, so, please, do not take young children who can not stay sitting for over 2 hours.

SO...Toronto...GO SEE THE WIZARD OF OZ.........

Until next time guys and girls, remember, to always be yourself...." It will eventually pay off..."
 (c) justbeingmeluvuholts