Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Starbucks--NEW Refresher

"When it's really hot and you need to quench your thirst, go get a Valencia Orange Refresher."
Hello Everyone,

I know it has been a while since my last post.  I discovered something truly amazing last week.  After a long day, I decided to go through the drive thru at Starbucks and I ordered a Valencia Orange Refresher.  When I took a sip of this drink, it felt like an explosion of orange.  It made me so happy.  It was cool, refreshing and honestly, it tastes like orange heaven.  I have no idea what orange heaven is, lol, I just know that this drink, made me one happy girl.

I am not a coffee drinker, in fact, that is why I enjoy Starbucks.  They have so much on their menu, and the staff understands my order every time, so I enjoy going.  I have never been disappointed with their service nor the quality of the beverages.  This drink however, has me up at night wanting more.  I keep thinking about the taste of orange in a cool icy glass. 

Before, the summer ends, please try this drink!  It rocks the house.  It will make you want to become a Starbucks gold card member, which by the way will give you free drinks when you collect 12 stars. :))  Starbucks, you have once again won me over with one of your new drinks.  I am very happy that you have developed the Valencia Orange Refresher.  I will be back tomorrow ( lol ) and this time, I'm ordering a Venti !!  I hope, I get a free one... hahahaaa.



Until next time guys and girls.." remember, to always be yourself...one day it will pay off..."
 (c) justbeingmeluvuholts