Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Aritzia----VAUGHAN MILLS

There's nothing better than a sunny day, a good sale, and a great staff to help you through out the store.

Hello Everyone,  Today I decided to finally venture out to attend a fabulous sale at Aritzia.  I must say, that I had the best sales people, who were not only knowledgeable but friendly and helpful.  I want to first start by saying, that I am so happy with my new clothes I bought for work.

Aritzia, has sales probably about twice a year, and anyone who shops there knows that they have great clothes that are comfortable and sexy.  With designers such as Marc Jacobs, Rag and Bone, J Brand, TNA, Hudson and so on, and so on, you can not go wrong.  I had so much fun today with the staff.  They treated me like a true princess.  They made me feel special and went above and beyond helping me, as I needed to get things not only for myself but for my sister.

I am a very talkative person at times., so thank you for putting up with me and thank you for all the great work at picking out clothes for myself and for my sister.  You guys, were great!!!  I can not wait to come back and shop there. 

I want to add that there were some great finds today.  I got Rag and Bone jeans that were on sale, plus they gave me an added 20% discount.  I can sleep a happy girl tonight.  Although, I am afraid of that Amex bill when it comes. LOL.

Aritzia, Vaughan Mills, you were a pleasure to deal with and I recommend to all you readers out there, to go shopping at this location!  They are so amazing!!!!

Remember guys and girls, to always " just be yourself..." it will eventually pay off.  It definitely did for me today, as I made some new friends at this great store. 


(c) justbeingmeluvuholts