Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mr. Louboutin is COMING TO HOLTS!!!

" Your red sole is fantastic, it attracts guys like bees." (Christian Louboutin, Elle Canada Magazine, July 2013) 

Hello Everyone, something amazing has just come to my attention.  No, I'm not a lottery winner, but, Christian Louboutin, the famous shoe designer is going to make an appearance at Holt Renfrew!  Yes, Mr. Louboutin will be signing all regular priced purchases made on Fri. June 21st, 2013 at Holt Renfrew on 50 Bloor St. West.  He will be on the mezzanine from 4-6pm. 

This is an opportunity to meet the man who has made history by painting the red sole on his shoes.  As stated in my above quote, Mr. Louboutin has made this statement that he kept the red sole on his shoe, as women were saying it attracts guys like bees.  I think I need to go finally buy myself a pair of these shoes. :))
 He is an extraordinary figure to the fashion world, and as you know many celebrities are obsessed with his shoes.  Danielle Steel reportedly owns over 600 pairs of them.  I know, your all thinking 4-6pm, I will be at work still, CALL IN SICK, make an excuse to get off early, go meet this great man.  He is a legend in his own right.  Take all those pennies you put in that cookie jar, head down to Holt Renfrew and buy a pair of Louboutin's.  You might as well cash in those pennies, as you know the Canadian government is slowly eliminating the penny. LOL.

This man is so fantastic that the Toronto Design Exchange is celebrating 20 years of Louboutin's.  Yes, until September 15th 2013, over 20 years his fancy footwear will be displayed. So, let's show Kitty from China what real Louboutin's are worth.  Let's head down and honor this great man for his creativity and style. 

Oh, Holts, you always make my heart sing.  Maybe, now, I should go use those gift cards I have been saving.  I think I have my eye on his Daffodile shoe, yes, he names them all!!  Head down to Bloor St on June 21st and meet Christian Louboutin, it will be worth the trip.

Until next time guys and girls...Remember, to always be yourself.." it will eventually pay off.

(c)justbeingmeluvuholts