Monday, January 13, 2014

Jamaica mon. New Year's Eve was incredible!!!!


“Here’s a little song I wrote, you might want to sing it note for note, DON’T WORRY, BE HAPPY…"  (Bob Marley)

Hello Everyone,

I am finally going to tell you about my New Year’s in Jamaica!! LOL.  Ok, so, when we landed after that fantastic flight with WESTJET, we needed to board a bus to take us to the resort.  We stayed in Runaway Bay, the Grand Bahia. 

It took about an hour and a half to get to the resort.  Yes, that long.  There was no traffic, no lights, and no issues on the roads of Montego Bay.  Our driver decided to make a quick stop at Frank’s Bull.  Apparently, that is the place to go too if you want to see “Jesus”.  I wanted to see the bed at the hotel. LOL.  We arrived safely.  Happy, as can be. 

Dec 31st, 2013 started off with sunshine and an amazing breakfast.  I remember, driving my friend crazy, always asking what are we doing tonight? LOL.  “Niki, it's New Year's Eve”.  Oh man, maybe, I saw Jesus.  I think I just kept forgetting I was in paradise.   

We had a great time New Year’s Eve.  We all had dinner together at The Grille on the resort.  We drank champagne and wine and I’m pretty sure we had martinis. LOL. I was just happy that 2014 was starting off in the sun and not in the ice storm that was happening in Toronto.  I LOVE JAMAICA mon. hahaha.  I have to say, everyone in Jamaica says mon at least 1000 times a day.  I’m not kidding.

I loved my first day in Jamaica….the week was incredible.  Once, midnight hit and it was 2014, those Jamaicans knew how to party.  We danced in the square and I remember champagne flying in the air.  Listen, I did not get my hair wet and my shoes were good. 2014 started off right mon!!!

I hope you all had a great New Year !! Until, next time, when I tell you guys all the adventures we encountered in Jamaica mon.  (Yes, every time, they say mon. LOL)  

Remember, to always... “just be yourself, it will eventually pay off…”  

Here are some pictures from New Year’s Eve:
©justbeingmeluvuholts