Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Frank's Pizza House!! Italian Pizza!! Italian Food!!


“I fell in love with the pizza girl.  Now I eat pizza everyday…” (Jonas Brothers)
 

Hello Everyone,

Frank’s Pizza House located on St. Clair Ave West is a family owned business with some great Italian food.  It is a small but quaint place that has the feel of home.  The old school nature and feel is immediately felt when you walk through the doors.

I have been to quite a few restaurants in the city.   What’s different about this one is that you really feel like you are part of the family when eating here.  The pizza is good.  We ordered two, the Diavola and the Nicolino.  I had to order the Nicolino; I mean my full name is Nicoletta.  It was like eating a pizza sort of named after me. I hope someday I get a pizza named after me, anyone willing to do that? LOL I asked Giorgio his inspiration for the name of that pizza, as it is not usually something you see on menus.  He told me, he named it after his son.  In fact, all his 4 kids have pizzas named after them.  How cool is that?  You all know, I had to meet his son. LOL.  He kind of has my name. Ha-ha

What’s the one thing at this restaurant that keeps me wanting more? THE CALZONE!!  WOW! Giorgio, you made me one fantastic calzone.  I took my calzone to go.  I wanted to share with my family my experience but when I got home, I swallowed it whole. LOL. You have to go try the calzone at this place! INCREDIBLE! How incredible is it? Well, as we were eating, John Catucci from the TV show, “you gotta eat here”, walks in to pick up his order. I’m sorry John, that I missed you coming back in to say hello to me. 

I want to thank Giorgio at Frank’s Pizza House for the great food, amazing conversation and for making me one fantastic calzone! LOL.  Now, I wish I took 2 home.  I would also like to thank St. Clair Ave West Eats for giving me a 20$ gift card to Frank’s Pizza House.

 For more information, you can visit their site at www.frankspizzahouse.com.

I hope you all get to go try the food at this charming restaurant soon! Until next time boys and girls, “remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually one day, pay off.” © justbeingmeluvuholts

For more of my blog posts, please visit my site at www.justbeingmeluvuholts.blogspot.ca.

Now, here are my pictures of my adventure at the pizza place!!