Thursday, March 12, 2015

Restaurants Canada Show !! Food Heaven!!


“People who LOVE to eat are always the best people.” (Julia Child)
Hello Everyone,
On March 2nd 2015, I was very fortunate to have obtained media passes for one of the greatest food shows in Canada.  Restaurants Canada Show gives people in the industry a chance to see the latest trends, sample incredible foods and test drive new equipment.  I am always amazed when I see food at any event, but, this show definitely made me dance.  LOL.  There was FOOD EVERYWHERE!!!! It was AMAZING!
This was my first time attending this event, and I am always hesitant before I arrive.  My fears were all gone once I saw Luigi.  LOL.  Luigi was this big Pizza Dough Boy.  He was the cutest thing ever.  I began to walk the show, and noticed immediately “NUTELLA”.  I knew now, I was in good hands.  The chef was creating items made with Nutella.  Growing up Italian, Nutella is a favorite of mine.  So, I enjoyed my Nutella Crepes.  I especially loved the Nutella samples I received to take home!
I ate so much at this show! I cannot say no to a CORN DOG!! When I saw those babies, I had to have two!!  Anyone, who knows me, knows I LOVE HOT DOGS!!! Ha-ha. One of my favorite displays at this show was Wonderland Food & Equipment.  They had amazing treats! Popcorn, Cotton Candy, and yes HOT DOGS.  I need to go visit Wally the owner of Wonderland Food and Equipment because I really did feel like I was in Wonderland at that booth. LOL. Ok, and yes, I tried the popcorn too but it was Apple Pie Flavor, I could not say no. 
As I continued on in the show, I noticed gelato everywhere.  I felt like I was walking the streets of Italy.  I even tried Fig Gelato.  Yes, I know, it sounds crazy.  However, since on March 19th, Italians celebrate a holiday named San Giuseppe, it felt necessary for me to try that flavor.  What did I think of it?  I think I should have picked chocolate. LOL.
I did enjoy Frubo.  They were delicious.  Frubo came in different flavors and are made with soy and jelly.  I got to taste an array of flavors on top of frozen yogurt.  I loved the strawberry & peach flavors.  I was informed by the representative that these are the very items that most use in Bubble Tea. 
Now, I have to say I was thirsty at this point.  I was dying to find some water.  Instead, I found Wine Country. LOL.  Yes, I was pulled towards it.  It was a Wine truck!! I want one for my back yard!  It was amazing.  It was a Food Truck with wine.  I was stunned.  So, no water, but I did have Sandbanks, Dunes.  It tasted like peach.  YUM!!
The Restaurants Canada Show is an event you do not want to miss!  If you are in this industry, you need to check out this show!  If you cannot attend the show, you need to find that Wine Truck and hire them immediately.  They were fantastic!!!
Until next time boys and girls...”remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually one day pay off...” 
Who wants to see pictures of this incredible show?!??
©justbeingmeluvuholts
LOVE THOSE CORNDOGS!!!!!
Luigi, so CUTE!!! ha-ha
Wally from WONDERLAND!! LOL
LOVE NUTELLA!!
Making Nutella Crepes!
Frubo
Gelato Baby!!
Fig Gelato
Cooking Demo, Just for ME HAHAHA
I FOUND WINE!!
Hire this TRUCK!
CHEERS!!!
Cynthia lost her wallet and still was the SWEETEST, I had to end my pics with her!! XO