Sunday, August 11, 2013

ELYSIUM, Starring Matt Damon and Jodie Foster

" I LOVE AVX, Movies, TIME PLAY, and getting FREE MOVIES with Scene..."

Hello Everyone,

I am a movie goer.  What does this mean? LOL.  It means, that I usually go see a movie every weekend.  I LOVE the theatre AVX and I love playing time play at the beginning of the show.  Cineplex, thanks for time play!!  I love winning FREE stuff.  If you manage to get enough points and come in the top 10, they put your name on the BIG screen!! Whohooo..., guess who was number 8, this week?! Yup, ME!!!  Not only did I get 50 scene points but I won free French fries, so, let's just say my movie experience started off great this weekend!

On Friday night, we watched the movie ELYSIUM with Matt Damon and the legendary Jodie Foster.  I picked this movie based on the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, which I read every week, and because the movie was playing in AVX.  I was a bit worried based on the description of the movie, but, this movie shocked me.  It was really, really, good.  It had plenty of action, lots of hot shots of Matt Damon with no shirt on and the story line was impressive. 

Elysium, is the place at the ends of the earth to which certain favored heroes were conveyed by the gods after death.  You can call it heaven, or Nirvana but the meaning is clear.  This is a place for the hallowed and the privileged, the preferred and the elite.  ( description found on Flixster app, Rotten Tomatoes)

The hero of this movie, I'll give you one guess who that is? Yes, it's Matt., is the most sweetest guy.  He questions his existence and the movie goes on to describe the theory we are all here for a reason.  It is an amazing story of how this man uses his life to save the poor and his true loves daughter.  It has humor, love, action, and will keep you entertained for the full 2 hours.  You will not be bored at all during this flick, it will keep you jumping. ( Literally, I jumped out of my seat a few times ).  Matt Damon and Jodie Foster did a great job in this movie.  It is a must see, and you must see it in AVX. LOL.  Ok, so I am a fan of this new theatre.  The seats are comfortable and you can pick where you sit, what more do you need?? Besides, cheaper ticket prices.

I am recommending to all you readers out there, to get down to a movie theatre and watch this flick.  It will give you an opportunity to believe in goodness and remind you that life can be horrible but sometimes, you will get a chance to make a difference.  Everything happens for a reason, and when you start to doubt that very statement, watch Elysium it will bring you back to believing. 

Until next time guys and girls...., "remember to always just be yourself, it will eventually pay off..."
(c) justbeingmeluvuholts

(Picture taken from Flixster, by Rotten Tomatoes)