Tuesday, August 20, 2013

We're The Millers

" Don't go chasing waterfalls..., please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.." (TLC)

Hello Everyone.,

In today's post, I wanted to talk about the movie We're the Millers.  I went to go see this movie as many of my friends were raving about this flick and I wanted to see what the big ordeal was about this movie.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I love going to movies and I always read the reviews before selecting a movie, and I have to say the reviews on We're the Millers, were very mixed.

My experience movie night for this movie was actually incredible.  I did not see this movie in my favorite theatre in AVX but I did go to a theatre that had the coolest set up.  They had the best pop machine's I ever saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cineplex, listen up, install these babies in every theatre.  I was so blown away.  First of all, they had over 100 drinks to choose from, seriously, over 100. LOL.  I had the strawberry lemonade but I want to go back just to try another flavour.  I am not sure if my judgement on this flick is now tainted because after getting my snacks before the movie started, I was already in a good mood.  To top it off, I came in 4th during Time Play!!!  Yes, boys and girls, I love seeing my name on that big screen ! hahaha.  I also won more French fries, so, I am going to have to say the movie We're the Millers was actually a pretty good flick.  LOL.

The movie was funny.  I found myself laughing through out.  However, the movie was funny because of Jason Sudeikis and Will Poulter.  I am sorry guys, but Jennifer Aniston did not perform to my liking.  The only thing that she seemed to be good at was her stripper dance that she performed in a scene during the movie.  So, now, I know why Rotten Tomatoes did not give this movie a thumbs up.

I would recommend going to see it though, everyone else in the movie did a really funny job.  There were a lot of scenes where you could not stop laughing.  So, if you have enough Scene points (1000) for that free movie, go see We're the millers.  Hats off to the young boy played by Will Poulter, he was incredible.  He kept you laughing and laughing and laughing, you get the point. LOL.

On that note boys and girls, I enjoyed my movie night and watching We're the Millers.  It may not be an Oscar movie, ok, it's not going to be an Oscar movie, but, it is a funny flick.  I am sure you will laugh at least once during this movie.

Until next time guys and girls.., remember to always  "just be yourself...it will eventually one day pay off... "  (c) justbeingmeluvuholts

CHECK OUT THE POP STATION... how cool is this !!!!  ( ya ya, I need to get out more.. :)) )