Friday, August 16, 2013

Ray Donovan-- HBO Canada/Showtime new series ROCKS THE HOUSE !!!!

" They show case winning series like Entourage, The Soprano's, Nurse Jackie and now my friends, RAY DONOVAN!!! "

Hello Everyone.,

In today's post I need to tell you about the new series I watched on HBO Canada, Ray Donovan.  I was sick and flipping channels on my HD box and that's when I came across Ray Donovan.  I was already 6 episodes behind, but, I managed to catch up in a day.  Thank-you, for creating On Demand. LOL.

This series is amazing.  It has drama, exciting plots, incredible acting, did I mention drama? LOL.  It stars Liev Schreiber, who I have heard is married to Naomi Watts.  He is amazing in this show.  I have never seen him act before, sorry Liev, however, he has made me a fan.  He plays the main character on the show, his father is played by Jon Voight.  These two actors make this show a must see.  You must check your listings and find out when and where it is playing because you do not want to miss this series. 

It depicts how when you have money, anything is possible, or is it???  It takes you through the lives of the wealthy and how even they make mistakes, and boy do they make some interesting mistakes!  I do not want to give away too much of the show, but, I do want to say this, you will not be bored at ALL.  It is an hour of excitement and you want it to last longer.  I guarantee you that this will be another hit for Showtime.  I'm not sure if it will beat out The Soprano's or Entourage but, it definitely is a front runner for some awards.  Just so you know, I would not let your children watch this show.  Let's just say, these rich people on the show do some really, really, bad things. LOL. 

I do want to mention this, the main character Liev is married on the show with 2 children and that creates fabulous story lines.  Let's just say, he has to hide a lot of naughty things from his family.  It is a good thing, his wife on the show, played by Paula Malcomson, takes a lot of yoga classes. LOL.  She needs to breathe deeply living out in Calabasas in a big beautiful house.  Don't the Kardashians live out there too? Maybe, they'll make a guest appearance.  I'm kidding, this show has real actors who can act, that's my opinion folks.  This is far from a reality TV show, it is drama at its best.

So, when you get a chance boys and girls, watch Ray Donovan.  You will not be disappointed.  Thank you, Ann Biderman for creating this great series!  I wish you guys all the best on this show, I am sure you will win some awards!!

Until next time guys and girls... "remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually one day pay off..."   (c) justbeingmeluvuholts