Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Just a normal Sat night, or was it?? hahaha

"It's great being a girl at times, smile and walk right in....LOL.  Did we just get in free in both places?? :))) "

Hello Everyone.,

I was debating for the past few days what I wanted to write about for my next post, and I decided I had to share my Sat night with you.  I have not been to a bar in a while, especially downtown.  I hate driving in the city and parking is always a headache, however, since I was in one of those dancing moods and it was a beautiful summer night, downtown was the destination.

I have to first mention all day at work, I was craving cream soda.  Ya, I know, I get the weirdest cravings. LOL.  I have not had cream soda since I was a kid, I have no idea why I wanted it, but, when I want something, "forget about it", I have to have it!!! So, after work I stopped at the local variety store and got my "CRUSH" cream soda.  I must have drank it in 2 mins flat.  It went down smooth, well, it made me burp, but, it was good. LOL.

After taking a nap,  I put on my summer dress, Gucci shoes (yes, I got them at HOLTS!!, I always have to mention my secret love) put on my D&G perfume and out the door I went.  I actually was shocked to find parking ASAP, and the drive was not that bad, good sign? LOL.  Our first destination of the evening was Brassaii.  This was my first time going to Brassaii.  I really liked the lay out and the patio is beautiful.  Yes, we got in free, not sure why but we did, so again was this a good sign? We sat on the patio, it was so nice and we decided to order some food.  I have to say, I'm a chicken and potatoes girl, I usually do not eat duck or foods that are not found at Fortino's. However, since I was being adventurous, I mean I did go downtown after being missing in action for a while, I tried duck prosciutto.  Let's just say, I'll take mortadella or normal prosciutto over "duck" anytime, anyplace.  No more duck for this girl.

We ate and talked and laughed and drank and talked and talked...we had some boys come talk to us, but, I think the craziest thing that happened was when my friend said to me, hey, we haven't seen "Mike" in a while.  Ok, so, I need to tell you this, I had the biggest "CRUSH" on Mike since university.  I use to see him everywhere.  Acapulco, Palazzo's, 11th Hour, wherever I was, I ran into him.  He was the cutest, funniest guy, and then it happened....yes, yes, in walks Mike. LOL.  Is this a sign? So, I saw my "CRUSH" after his name was mentioned.  Maybe, I should mention, winning the lottery?!! I talked to Mike, he was funny and charming as always.  I enjoyed our conversation but we had plans to hit another spot before I started chatting with him and I could not disappoint my girl, so we left Brassaii and off to Brant House.

Yes, we got in FREE again!!  Love FREE things!!  Brant house was busy but when you hear someone say: " hey, I know that girl she works at ______ " Time to go.., LOL.  It was late anyhow, and I again was craving that "CRUSH" cream soda.  So, thank you hot dog man, you had cream soda!!! I'm wondering now, was craving the crush all day a sign I was going to see my long lost crush?????

It was a fun, interesting night.  I enjoyed going out with my girl, I LOVED the cream soda, I could have skipped the duck prosciutto but seeing my crush made up for that taste of duck. hahaha.  On that note, boys and girls, I would go back to Brassaii.  I would probably order French fries next time though, and I would probably not wear stiletto's there again.  Toronto, fix your streets!!! I almost fell 4 times trying to get my cream soda!

Until next time boys and girls, remember, to "always just be yourself, it will one day eventually pay off...."     (c) justbeingmeluvuholts

LOVE CREAM SODA!!!!!
Guess which one is the duck? LOL