Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Maroon 5 / Kelly Clarkson/ The EX !!!!!

" I really wanna love somebody.  I really wanna dance the night away.  I know we're only half way there., but you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way..... " (Adam Levine, Maroon 5)

Hello Everyone,

Today's post I am going to tell you about the fabulous concert I attended last week at the Molson Amphitheatre.  I have no idea why this always happens but holy cow was it HOTTTTTTT that night!!!  So far, I have sweated at both my summer concerts.  Thank-God, the next concert is in the winter! LOL

First and foremost, I LOVE ADAM LEVINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I do not care he has tattoos, he is one good looking man, and he can put on an incredible show.  This is the second time I have seen him this year, I told you, I'm a true fan. :)))) The man can sing and work the crowd like no other.  He even told us a story how he loves Toronto because our drinking age is 19, and when Maroon 5 first started, they got to drink at the Aqua club?! LOL. I have no idea what club he was talking about, all I could think of was boy take off that shirt and dance! Needless to say, someone gave him a Canada hockey jersey, which was really nice.   I can not remember which song this happened but all of a sudden, he had all these glow balls all over the crowd.  People, were throwing them everywhere, it was so much fun.  He is a great singer, entertainer and he made the show.  Until, he came out, people were falling asleep.  LOL.

This leads me to talk about Kelly Clarkson.  The girl is cute and has a great voice but honestly, I get it your in love and she mentioned it 100 times.  Kelly, remember you are singing in TORONTO.  She kept saying, Canada sing, Canada make noise.  Girl, the city is TORONTO.  Instead of talking about your finance for half the concert, learn where your singing!! During her concert, I decided good time to hit the washroom. LOL. When I got back to my seat, I accidentally hit my water bottle over to the seat in front of me.  Now, you would think the lady who got it would have turned around and said " is this yours? " NO. NO, this women drank my water !!!!!!!!  WOW, people are rude.  Buy your own 5$ bottle of water lady!

We did get a chance to visit THE EX, before the show.  It was nice we got in FREE!!! You know, I love FREE THINGS!! Wait, wait it gets better... we WON SMURFETTE at the games !! Yepeeeee. It is sad that the EX is now closed, summer is over and it is back to school for numerous children.  I am one happy girl though, I saw ADAM sing twice this year, and yes, I got his undies too, not his actual undies LOL.   I have a smurfette doll and we had the best fudge ever from the CNE.  Bubble gum flavour.  It had marshmallow's in it!  LET's go to the EX......

Until next time boys and girls... remember to always just be yourself, it will eventually pay off..."

" I'm at a payphone trying to call home.  All of my change I spent on you... " (Maroon 5)

(c) justbeingmeluvuholts

Smurfette dolls and my Maroon 5 undies.
Kelly Clarkson
Maroon 5 undies.. Love U ADAM!!!