Monday, September 23, 2013

Prisoners with Jake Gyllenhaal

" So, I think I want that Beef Vindaloo at Moxie's for dinner...LOL "

Hello Everyone.,

It has been a while since my last post as I was trying to figure it out what I wanted to talk about next.  This weekend, I went to the movies and saw the movie Prisoners.  As, I mentioned to you in previous posts, I love going to movies, love time play and free points with scene.  For the first time ever, I did not come in the top 10 at time play, so I think that may have affected my thoughts on this flick. LOL.

Prisoners stars Hugh Jackman and the sexy Jake Gyllenhaal.  Jake in the movie plays a detective.  Ok, so I have to mention this, I have a thing with police officers.  Well, maybe, it's because I know a really hot police officer, LOL.  Regardless, Jake is great in the movie.  I have always thought he had talent and he definitely shows off his skills in this movie.  The movie is about 2 little girls who go missing on Thanksgiving Day and Jake needs to solve the case.

I have to say that this move was sooooooooooooooo long.  I kept thinking about how we were going for dinner to Moxie's after and I wanted Beef Vindaloo and the Leaf game was on. If this movie did not drag out for over 2 hours, yes, over 2 hours, it would have been a huge hit.  It has a great story line and Hugh Jackman also did a really great job playing one of the little girls father.  However, seriously, I got the point after the first hour of the movie.  As much I enjoyed staring at Jake on the big screen, it really could have been 40 mins shorter. 

The ending was surprising and I do not want to ruin it for anyone, so, I am going to say this...GO SEE IT, but make sure your not tired when you go or you will pass out mid way. LOL.  Order the largest bag of popcorn so it occupies you as you watch the movie.

I recommend this movie, despite it's long antics.  The acting was great and the storyline was catchy and intriguing to a point. I would not say, it was one of my favorite movies, but, I will say it will leave you talking about it afterwards.

So, until next time boys and girls... "remember to always be yourself, it will eventually pay off..."

(c) justbeingmeluvuholts

The picture was taken from flixster, Rotten Tomatoes app.