Monday, December 9, 2013

It's Not the Holidays, without them.... "Starbucks"

" I will have a Grande Caramel Apple Spice with Whip..., Or should I get a Grande Non Fat Caramel Brule Latte."

Hello Everyone.,

It's not the holidays, unless you have a special treat from Starbucks.  Every Christmas, I look forward to the holiday drinks at Starbucks.  The Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte, Caramel Brule Latte and now my friends, I have a new favorite, the Eggnog Latte.

I have to say Christmas time at Starbucks is the best.  They have the nicest decorations, sweetest treats and the cutest gifts available.  My heart always skips a beat when I walk into a Starbucks during the holidays.  I'm always wondering if I should add the calories and get that whip on the Caramel Apple Spice.  Who am I kidding? I always get the whip. LOL.

If your trying to be good, and want a treat with fewer calories, get a tall non fat peppermint mocha.  It's the Christmas season though, get that snowman cookie, get the whip on the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and try those peppermint cake pops!!!

People, always get me Starbucks gift cards during the holidays and guess what...I LOVE IT!!!!! I can not get enough of my Starbucks.  It brings joy to my life.

Go into a Starbucks soon, and check out all the great holiday drinks!!  It's not the holidays without them.  If you see that cute Alice & Olivia Bear, buy it.  It is a limited edition holiday bear and it is the sweetest thing ever, it is wearing pearls!! LOL.

Until next time boys and girls, remember to always " Just be yourself.., it will eventually pay off..."

Here are some holiday pics of me loving my Starbucks!! Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!
(c) justbeingmeluvuholts