Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 is OVER!! My Last party before New year's Eve!!!

" How do rumors get started?  They're started by the jealous people and they get mad seeing something, they had and somebody else is holding... " ( Timex Social Club ) 

Hello Everyone !!!

This song is the best way to END 2013!!!! I took out all the garbage this last year and 2014 will start with a HUGE BANG!!!!! No more bad people, no more negative energy and most of all I am getting everything I want.  Good things for 2014!! LOL.

I had a great time at one of my good friend's birthday this week and I wanted to share some of the night with you guys.  Happy Birthday Frank "IE" LOL !! He had a DJ, who by the way played that song Rumors. :))  Candy station!!! OHHHHH, bring on the prosecco!  It was flowing all night.  This boy can put on a party and I loved it!!

The party room was decorated amazing and he had tons of food.  You all know, I LOVE food. LOL.  The only thing missing was Stevie B music, hahahaa. I am sure, I will get the DJ at the New Years event I am attending to play me some Spring Love!!! :P  We all had fun at your birthday boo! Diana, got a lecture more than once from my brother in law. LOL.  I have no idea what those two were talking about all night.  I know, I loved the drinks, food and CANDY! Uncle Enzo and Frank, yes, I look like my sister.  All night I heard, wow, you must be "Nadia's sister." 

I wanted to wish all of my wonderful followers, who are soooo amazing a HAPPY and SAFE New Year!! I will be gone for a bit and I will try and post some pics.  I promise you, I will eventually write and show you how my NEW YEARS went down!!! whoooopp whooopp!!

Happy New Year Everyone!! Love you all...You guys rock!! XOXOX

Remember to  "always just be yourself, it will eventually pay off. "

(c) justbeingmeluvuholts

Here are some pics from the night: