Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Nanny Hudson's Ketchup.. Pay it Forward....


“Calling all angels, calling all angels! Walk me through this one, don’t leave me alone” (Pay it Forward, Jane Siberry)

Hello Everyone,

We always hear that everything happens for a reason.  Sometimes, we never know what that reason is and sometimes we have a hard time understanding why it even happened.  At the end of the day, we all need to have faith and believe that “paying it forward” is always a great solution to any problem.

One night as I waited to pick up a friend from the subway, a lady approached me asking for change.  Being raised with the mentality “never talk to strangers” I had a bit of hesitation in speaking with her, but she seemed friendly.  I felt bad for her as she needed change for a 20$ and unfortunately, the bank machine only disperses 20$ bills. LOL. I offered her the change I had.  She was so thankful that I gave her this change.  She insisted she somehow pay me back.  I told her, no need it was only change.  Nancy would not let it go.  She was persistent; I wanted to ask her if she was Calabrese. LOL.

As we continued to talk, I offered her my card where she then emailed me. She sent me the most amazing ketchup my family tasted. Sweet Nancy expressed delivered 4 bottles of Nanny Hudson’s Ketchup to my home.  

“Pay it forward...” a phrase that is always in the back of my mind.  The world would be such a happier place if we all “pay it forward...” Thank you Nancy and Burnbrae Farms for the amazing ketchup who my parents love!!

I was happy to help you out that night in getting you to your party and in return my family is still enjoying the great gift you sent.  If you can get a hold of this ketchup, ladies and gents, it is worth a try.  It is really tasty and it is made with love.

Until next time boys and girls...” remember to always, just be yourself, it will eventually pay off…” the more I say this phrase, the more the rewards keep happening.  I have met some incredible people since I have started this blog, and I feel so lucky and blessed.  

Thank you once again Nancy for my ketchup!!!! My ENTIRE family loves it girl!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of my Nanny Hudson’s Ketchup….OHHHH, what a perfect day to post this; today is National Hot Dog Day LOL!!!   ©justbeingmeluvuholts

For more of my blog posts, please visit my site at www.justbeingmeluvuholts.blogspot.ca