Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Toronto Beer Festival !!!!


“Ooohhh, what is the malted liquor, what gets you drunker quicker, what comes in bottles or in cans…. BEER!” (South Park)

Hello Everyone,

On Sunday July 27th 2014, I attended the Toronto Beer Festival. I have to be honest, I am not a beer drinker nor have I ever attended this festival previously.  I am someone however, who will try something at least once. LOL. 

I was really excited about going to the festival.  I had an opportunity to meet a lot of incredible people but also I got to try a lot of beer. LOL. Friends, if you love beer, this is the event you should attend.  This festival showcases experts from the brewing industry from around the world. With over 100 brands of beer on site, you can get the party started boys and girls!

I love Somersby Citrus Flavoured Cider!!!!!!! It definitely won my heart at the festival.  I do have to mention the Neal Brothers.  They were kind enough to have samples of their new Kettle Cooked Chips.  Ok, yes; I took some home for my dad to try.  If my father does not complain when he eats something, try it. Neal Brothers, your spicy ketchup flavoured SRIRACHUP cooked chips are a hit.

There was so much to see and do.  I did indulge in some food while at the festival.  I mean, they had so many food vendors, and you all know I LOVE FOOD. Ha-ha.  I’m Italian; I’m allowed to eat a lot. LOL. From Porchetta to Poutine, to Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, this festival had it all.

My favorite part besides the Somersby Cider, and kettle chips was the people.  Everyone was having fun.  It was spring break in Toronto!! So many giveaways. From free beer glasses to hats from Coors and Steam Whistle, to music and yes I saw some people dancing. LOL  

Exhibition Place for 3 days was transformed into one big party.  If you have an opportunity, to attend this festival in the future, do it! Make sure, you have an empty tummy.  You will want to try all the food and yes, you will want to drink BEER!!!

It was a day to remember and thank you Les Murray Owner of the Toronto Beer Festival for bringing such a great event to this city.  I feel such privilege to have been invited.

Until next time boys and girls...” Remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually one day pay off...” ©justbeingmeluvuholts

For more of my blog posts, please visit my site at www.justbeingmeluvuholts.blogspot.ca.

I know you want to check out my photos from this fun day!!  CHEERS EVERYONE!!! OHH and Thank you to Toronto Police for keeping us all safe.