Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pukka Restaurant !! Amazing Indian & great SUMMERLICIOUS menu!


“Namaste is what you say to the good in you and the good in me.  Say Namaste every day and the world will live in harmony.” Sydney Solis


Hello Everyone,

Pukka is the first Indian restaurant I have ever tried.  I knew I would love it before I even walked in because as I walked up to the front doors, the word Namaste was on the door.  Anyone, who knows me, knows I LOVE yoga.  I immediately felt connected to this restaurant.

It is such a calming and relaxing place.  The décor is great but I am not here to tell you about décor. I am here to tell you that you must go EAT at PUKKA!!! I had the most amazing experience at this restaurant.  I got an opportunity to try their Summerlicious special.  This deal is going on until July 20th.  People of Toronto, this is the restaurant you need to try.   Lunch is a 3 course meal and under the summerlicious menu it is only 15$!!!! OMG, yes I said it 15$ boys and girls!! I ordered the Chicken 65, which is south Indian fried chicken, the Beef Short Ribs and last but not least I had Chocolate Espresso Cake.   The funniest part is that I never eat beef. LOL.  I am now a beef lover. Ha-ha.  It was so good. That beef melted in my mouth.

I am so blessed and I have to say, I was lucky enough to get a chance to try their butter chicken and Kale salad.  I could not get enough of this food.  I even took an order to go.  Yes, I ordered Sweet Potato Samosas and Vegetable pakoras.  Ok, so, this is how good this food tastes.  My Italian father who lives on “Italian food” ate my samosas and loved the beef short ribs.  Not one complaint ladies and gents, the food was gone in 2 minutes flat. LOL.

If you have a chance to try the Summerlicious program, trust me call PUKKA ASAP.  www.pukka.ca What am I saying?  Try Pukka whether it’s fall, winter or summer, you have to eat at this restaurant.  

In Hindi, Pukka means “genuine” OR “very good”.  Derek Valleau and Harsh Chawla got the name right on this charming restaurant.  Thank you, to you both for a fantastic lunch.  Catherine, you were a delight and I enjoyed the service!! Before I left, Derek said to me “I hope we converted you...LOL” Derek, anytime you want me to come back I will be there. Ha-ha

Until next time boys and girls, “remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually pay off...”
For more of my blog posts, please visit my site at www.justbeingmeluvuholts.blogspot.ca.
Now, I know, you want to see my pictures from Pukka…LOL.  Here they are:

©justbeingmeluvuholts