Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fancy Franks. The Best place for a HOTDOG!!


“What kind of kids eats hot dogs? Big kids, little kids, kids who climb on rocks!” (Armour Hot Dogs, Radio Commercial)
Hello Everyone,
This is my second blog post on FANCY FRANKS!!! I told you guys, I love this place.  I was thrilled to be invited to a blogger event that was held by Fancy Franks.  I got an opportunity to eat at one of my favorite places again.  I was even more thrilled to see that my favorite Hot dog was on the tasting menu!!! YES, YES, the Frankie Goes to Buffalo, with Chicken Bacon, Carrots, Celery, Blue Cheese Dressing and Wing Sauce was eaten by MEEEEEE. LOL
We got to sample an array of the menu.  They served us Frankie Want a Meatball, The Porker Poutine, Franko y Huevos and thank goodness that we had those mini donuts! Those donuts are a must try! They are delicious.  We had Nutella and Vanilla donuts, with frosting and sprinkles. I have to say, I really enjoyed the vanilla ones. LOL.  I know, I usually favour the chocolate but this time, vanilla hit the spot.
If I had to pick another Hot Dog out of the ones I was served, I would choose Frankie Want a Meatball.  It was so cool!!  It had meatballs and spaghetti on it!!!! It was so Italian! MANIFICO!! Listen, this is definitely an incredible Fast Food place.  It is clean, friendly and most of all DELICIOUS!! I cannot get enough of it.  Even though, I am not a lover of eggs, I did enjoy the Porker Poutine.  I took the egg off and went at it like a champion. Ha-ha.
I had a great time at the event; I met some new bloggers like @EmergencyFuel and @themary_tang.  We all got to try wine. LOL. AND I cannot forget Evan!! He looks like Ryan Gosling!!! I’m serious ladies…LOL.
Fancy Franks, one of the best fast food restaurants ever!! I am still waiting for one to open its doors closer to my house.  Check out their website for any other info on menu, pricing and hours!! www.fancyfranks.com
I would like to thank everyone at Fancy Franks for the amazing blogger event.  Thank you Evan and Tuan for feeding us!  I am looking forward to coming back.  I still need to try that Southern Fancy Hot Dog.
Until next time boys and girls, “remember to always just be yourself, it will eventually one day pay off…”

For more of my blog posts, please visit my site at www.justbeingmeluvuholts.blogspot.ca.
Now, here are the pictures from this great day!
©justbeingmeluvuholts