Thursday, January 15, 2015

Motorcycle SUPER SHOW!!! 2015 Started off with a BIG BANG!!


“Get your motor runnin’ Head out on the highway.  Lookin’ for adventure and whatever comes our way….BORN TO BE WILD” (Steppenwolf)
Hello Everyone,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  This is my first blog of 2015 & I have to say it’s going to start with a BIG BANG! LOL.  I am moving my blog to Thursday and some more changes will happen this year.  It’s going to be one exciting year, I promise. Now, on to the matter at hand! Today’s blog I am going to tell you about the motorcycle super show.  I am so grateful to Colleen who invited me and gave me those fantastic media passes.  Let’s just say this show, ladies and gentlemen had it all!!!!
When I was first invited, I thought motorcycles? I’m not sure if I care but then because of the show Sons of Anarchy, I decided I would go check it out.  I am so glad, I did.  This show doesn’t just have bikes.  It has FOOD, jewelry, silent auction, FIREFIGHTERS, yes, I said firefighters, clothes and yes it has motorcycles. LOL. 
It was one of the biggest shows, I’ve seen.  It takes up most of the International Centre. We walked and walked and walked.  Wear comfy shoes boys and girls.  We started looking at the bikes as soon as we arrived but we drifted quickly to jewelry.  It was so pretty.  I even bought myself a pair of earrings, Angel Wings.  I love them.  My friend however, was dying to meet people from Sons of Anarchy.  LOL.  We did not see any but she did buy tons of memorabilia from the show.
Wait, the best is coming... I’m telling you, I LOVED this show!! LOL.  As we kept walking I saw FOOD.  Now, you know my eyes are going to light up once that happens.  It gets better; it was ITALIAN SOPRASSATA and sausages.  OH MY GOD, that’s the best!!  I had to get some.  As I was arguing with Carlo, the Calabrese sausage man.  I needed him to go lower on price.  It’s the Italian in me. Get a good deal!! My friend grabs my arm and says "Niki, there are Fighter fighters here!!" WHAT???!!!!! Ok, Ok, so, here’s the deal with the Fire Fighters. The night before, I dreamt of them.  Yup, I know... crazy!!  But, lately, I’ve been psychic.  LOL. 
The Fire Fighters were amazing.  Not only were they there to help Sick Kids hospital, but some of them were ITALIAN!!!! LOL. So, thank you Danny, Tony, for the calendar and for the great pictures!! Yes, these boys are available for all you lovely ladies at a fantastic charity event happening soon.  I will get you all the details soon girls.  You do not want to miss this event!!
I had the best time at the motorcycle super show.  I feel good about donating to Sick Kids.  I got to bring home Calabrese Sopressata.  I got pretty Angel Wing earrings and I even saw Toronto Maple Leafs memorabilia.  What a fantastic day!!!!!  Thank you soooooo much Colleen!!!!!!  AND YES, I saw Motorcycles!! HA-HA.
Until next time boys and girls, “remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually one day pay off...” AND NOW, for MY PICTURES!!!!
©justbeingmeluvuholts
LOVED THIS BIKE!!! Blue, for my Toronto Maple Leafs
IT was so hard to get on this BIKE LOL, and I go to Yoga! Let's just say, you need to SPREAD. ha-ha
Viva L'Italia..ha-ha...Kisses, Italian Style..
Angel Earrings
GO LEAFS GO!! LOVE Matt Sundin!!
Here are the Fire Fighters! LOL. Calling 911..
I had no IDEA, they were going to lift me!!  GOOD GOD, they are strong!! LOL