Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!! It's a HOLIDAY SURPRISE....LEAFSNATION STANDS STRONG!


“I don’t want a lot for Christmas.  There is just one thing I need…All I want for Christmas is” (Mariah Carey) ………….. A Peter Kessel81 jersey LOL!!
Hello Everyone.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  This is my last blog of the year and it is a very special one.  I am so thrilled I have an opportunity to share this story with all of you.  I am even more thrilled that it is a Toronto Maple Leafs story LOL!!
Dec 1st I was on twitter and I noticed all these tweets going back and forth by people nominating their friends for Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey’s.   I need to be honest; I saw the contest by Real Sports but wasn’t really looking at the details. I just thought it would be funny to nominate @LeafsFan_93.  Nick, who is @LeafsFan_93, would always joke around with me for cupcakes and so I thought it would be funny to mention the cupcakes in my tweet to Real Sports. I never thought the next day; I would get a tweet by Real Sports saying I won. WHAT???!!!! SERIOUSLY!!
Here I am thrilled because I thought I won the LUPUL jersey that Nick nominated me for in return, but they tell me NO NO you’re getting the Kessel jersey to give to Nick. Say what?! LOL I just assumed that Real Sports would send the winner the jerseys directly, not send it to me???  Now, here’s the deal, I knew Nick but never met Nick.  I guess the universe decided that Nick and Niki we're meeting.  LOL.
I am glad that Nick got his jersey, he was thrilled.  After all, that is what Christmas is all about giving,  not receiving, although, I would not say no to a Lupul jersey (HINT).  Merry Christmas Nicholas. I hope you enjoy that jersey.  I feel better giving you the jersey now that you can remember my birthday LOL.  Nick, when’s my birthday?? Hahahahaaaa. 
I would like to wish all of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  This is my last blog for 2014.  I am taking 2 weeks off but will be back in 2015 with some extra special surprises for you all.  I am so humbled to have the most amazing followers and I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! May you all have health, happiness and lots and lots of goodies in 2015! AND PLEASE PLEASE sweet Jesus, let the LEAFS WIN A CUP!!!!!
Until next time boys and girls…”remember, to always just be yourself ...  It will eventually one day pay off...” ©justbeingmeluvuholts
I know, you want to see some pictures!!!!! 
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
CHEERS!!! LEAFSNATION to 2015 BABY!! GO LEAFS GOOOOO!!
WINNING TWEET BOYS & GIRLS LOL.
I THINK I MADE NICK's CHRISTMAS LOL