Thursday, October 31, 2013

I always have the Toronto Maple Leafs on My Mind. LOL. Last night was fun!

" I wonder how my " Toronto Maple Leafs are doing?! "

Hello Everyone.,

Last night I went to the opening game for the Toronto Raptor's.  I had a really good time.  My mind though was always on my Leafs who were in Calgary.  What can I say? I'm a true blue leaf fan and they were playing Calgary who has a great player like Mark Giordano on their team! I know Mark's family and I wanted to mention him, as I am very proud of his accomplishments. He's a great guy who grew up in Toronto. So, Mark congrats on making captain, but the Leafs won!!! I am sorry I missed some of the game. 

I want to start by thanking Stephanie at TD bank who started my day out great! She was amazing and we talked about the game, and she said I looked cute, so how could I not like this girl? LOL.  Stephanie, I did not see you at the game last night but I will probably see you again at the bank. I hope you enjoyed seeing the Raptor's win their first game!! Congrats boys on a job well done.  I am always happy to see a Toronto team beat a Boston team! hahaha. I had no idea that the Boston Celtics had Kris Humphries on their team.  Do you guys remember him? Kim Kardashian's famous ex. ?! Kris, you made it to another team, good for you and congrats on finally getting that divorce.

As for last night, I had a blast.  I met some really cool people.  Ceasar and Tomas, I am sorry if I spelt your names wrong. LOL.  You guys were funny and charming and yes, we did have a lot of food but I love food and the chicken fingers were amazing!!!! I really did enjoy talking with you guys, and I hope you enjoyed the game.

Raptor's and the Leaf's, Congratulations on two great wins!!!!!!!! I hope, I get to see more Raptor games at the ACC but next time, I am not going on a night my leafs are playing. hahaha.

Until next time boys and girls... remember to always " just be yourself, it will eventually pay off..." OHHH and HAPPY HALLLOWEEEN!!!!

(c) justbeingmeluvuholts

Some pics from last night....