Saturday, October 5, 2013

My New Obsession at STARBUCKS

" Can I have a Grande Non Fat, Extra Foam with Whip, Chocolate Chai Latte...??"

Hello Everyone.,

Anyone who knows me, knows I enjoy Starbucks.  My favorite drink as I wrote about previously is the Valencia Orange Refresher.  Now, my dear readers, I found a hot beverage I enjoy immensely.  I usually like cold drinks and again I am not a coffee drinker but this drink gives me stars in my eyes. 

I'm not sure, if I love Starbucks so much because they gave me 2 free drinks one yesterday and one the other day but I think it's the service and quality of drinks that they offer that has me going back.  So, here is my new love.  Chocolate Chai Latte.  It tastes so good.  Make sure you add the whip, it's worth the calories.  This drink tastes like chocolate, cinnamon, cappuccino drink without the coffee.  It is made with creamy cocoa, steamed milk and black tea with spices.  It smells so good and that makes the taste of the drink even better.

Usually, I do venture out and have that Pumpkin Spice Latte, but, since this one is without the coffee, I have to say everyone, I prefer the Chai Latte.  It is a must try for all of you readers who love chocolate and whip cream. LOL.  So, I'm assuming a lot of you will be trying this drink in the near future.!!

Once again, Starbucks, you created a fabulous drink for me.  Now, I have a favorite cold drink and a hot one.  I am very happy with you guys.  You are one of my favorite places to venture out too.  The drive through helps too, especially when it's raining and I do not want to wet my hair..LOL.

Go to a Starbucks soon and get that Chocolate Chai Latte, you will not be disappointed.  Love you Starbucks, keep up the great service !! See you tomorrow....now, I need to figure out which drink I want the Chai Latte or my Valencia Refresher.?!

Until next time boys and girls, " remember to always be yourself, it will eventually pay off..." 

(c) justbeingmeluvuholts

I was trying to get a good shot of the Chai Latte...LOL.