Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Congrats! Toronto Maple Leafs, you got your first win!! Let's keep it up!

" Early in the season the special teams usually have a huge impact on the success or failure of your group.  Tonight, I thought our special teams were the success of the game..."  ( Randy Carlyle, TML coach, Oct 1st, after the game)

Hello Everyone..,

HOCKEY IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I guess, I'm a little excited. LOL.  I am proud for one that this team pulled the victory on opening night.  Yes, it was a close game but you know what, a win is a win and we won !!!!!!!!!!!!!  So, congrats to my boys in blue.  I wish you so much success in the season ahead.

Right before game time, the Toronto Maple Leafs made a huge announcement in signing Phil Kessel to a new 8 year contract. $64 million dollar deal.  Not to shabby.  I knew, I should have married a hockey player, well, technically, I still can. LOL.  So, many people would think that this is insane but hey, he did get us an assist last night in the first goal.  I am sure Phil will stand proud as a leaf as did Matt Sundin did and we will have a super team for this season. 

Congrats to our goalie last night James Reimer who got us the win and I must add I thought he played great last season.  So, I was happy to see him start for the leafs in their first game. So, he deserved the first star of the night.., yes, it went to him.  Phil.., I think since you got that huge contract, maybe, you should have gotten something, ?? LOL. Oh ya, you got the money. 

Welcome back boys...I am proud you beat the MONTREAL Canadians who booed us when we came out but that's ok, cause we won the game!!!! Here's to a new season....  See you tonight boys in Phillie.., let's make it another win!!  Toronto loves you..., bring that cup back to this city !!!!! GO LEAFS GOOOOO!!!!

Until next time boys and girls... remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually pay off..."
(c) justbeingmeluvuholts

" Hello out there, we're on the air, it's Hockey Night tonight...." ( Stompin Tom Connors)

ACC last year, don't worry..there will be some this year!! LOL

My NEW Leafs TEE!! GO LEAFS GOOOO!!!