Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Leafs, Stevie B, Freestyle Music...These are a few of my FAVORITE things

" What makes me happy at times?... some of my favorite things...LOL.., Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens...."

Hello Everyone.,

Today's post I thought I would tell you about a few of my favorite things.  Sometimes, life can be hard and so you need some things to bring you up, make you smile, make you want to "dance girl" ...On that note, I am going to share with you what I do when I am blue.

Ok, so everyone by now knows I LOVE the Toronto Maple Leafs, and I grew up watching the game. The Leafs and my favorite pink and white jersey make me happpppyyy. Except, when the leafs lose, then I am not so happy, hence why I have other things on my list. LOL.  I have a few leaf tees but my white and pink one is my FAVORITE.  I think because it's a kids jersey and it fits makes me love it more. :) It's a girl thing, fitting in a small size is great!! Hockey in general is a sport I enjoy, and so I also love Mario Lemieux and my program from when I was a kid has made my list of favorites.

Hockey, is not the only sport I like to watch and when I see my ball that I got from the Jays game back in August, I smile.  It reminds me of the great night and how catching a ball at the game can bring a smile to someone's face.

MUSIC...everyone needs it!! I LOVE STEVIE B and freestyle..hahaha. I love to dance in my room to Stevie B and wait, wait, I can not forget Justin.  He always brings sexy back and that song is the best!!!  So, "Dance Girl, Dance.." I have grown to love that phrase.  It always brings a smile to my face.

Starbucks.  How can I describe the feeling of Starbucks? UMMM.... goose bumps on a cold winter's day...I don't know. LOL.  I enjoy it.  I love the Valencia Orange Refresher and the new Chocolate Chai Latte.  They make me so happy.  Both of these drinks are fantastic.

Food.  Who doesn't love food? My favorite snack, is POPCORNERS.  I know, you think I am crazy, but, I am telling you they taste amazing.  They are pop corned chips and are gluten free.  I am trying to be healthy LOL, ok!?! You have to try them.  They have different flavours and they are really good. You can find them at Costco. 

Last but not least, what always makes me laugh besides thinking of certain people..hahaha...is the television show the BIG BANG theory.  I love watching this show.  I can put on the DVD's and watch all night.  "Penny, Penny, Penny.."

So now, you know what I do to make me smile.  I hope you all decide to try my favorite things.  You may want to drink before you try the dancing or the pop corners, but at the end of the day....You'll be happy.!

Until next time boys and girls.." remember, to always just be yourself, it will eventually pay off...." I can not forget to say this, not after last night's amazing game... GO LEAFS GO!!!!

(c) justbeingmeluvuholts

Here are some pics of my favorite things...

Love my PINK LEAF jersey!
"DANCE girl, DANCE...Spring Love, Sexy Back..."
Mario and the best baseball EVER!!
TRY THE POPCORNERS!!! haha