Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mucho Burrito is Mucho Bueno LOL

"I will have a large Burrito with shredded beef and all the other great stuff...LOL"

Hello Everyone.,

Today's post is about my experience that I had at Mucho Burrito.  Last week, I went into Mucho Burrito, this is not my first time at Mucho Burrito.  I actually really enjoy Mucho Burrito.  Did I say the word Burrito enough times yet? hahaha.  I love burrito's, can you tell?

I really enjoy this place.  It has a lot of options and the food is really good.  I'm always nervous when I have to go into a place for the first time, I never know what I am going to find. LOL.  Here, I found Cassandra and Maria, yes, that's my shout out to you two girls. :)) They were friendly and made my food really well.  I have tried numerous things on their menu.  My favorite is...yes, the burrito but I am going to say this, I really like the salad bowl they offer too. 

What makes this place different from other Burrito places? Well, for one it's clean.  Muy importante. They also offer a great selection on their menu.  They have pulled pork!!!! They give you the opportunity to create your selection and they do it at a great rate of speed. 

I wish they had cheaper pricing but I guess, that goes without saying...LOL.  I recommend this place, it really does fill you up and the food is great.  Enjoy, those burrito's ladies and gent, and make sure you try the shredded beef, it's kind of my favorite.

Until next time boys and girls... "remember to always just be yourself, it will eventually pay off..."  I have to add this, GO LEAFS GOOOO!!! (Sorry, they are doing so well....next Leaf game I'm having a burrito while I watch them kick butt!!!!)

(c)justbeingmeluvuholts

Here are some pics of Mucho Burrito...... SEE, are they not huge?! LOL