Friday, October 11, 2013

Theresa Caputo Mentions Toronto Maple Leafs!!

" I consider myself a regular Long Island Mom..." (Theresa Caputo)

Hello Everyone.,

Today's post is about my experience last night.  I had tickets to go see Theresa Caputo, TLC's Long Island Medium.  Many people are skeptics to when it comes to mediums and I must admit, I think that many are phony but I do believe Theresa Caputo does have a gift.  I do believe that she can communicate with spirit. 

I did not get a reading from Theresa last night, but, there were probably 20,000 people in the Sony Centre and the people she did read, really seem to need the closure. I am not at all disappointed that I did not get a reading, but, I do have to say this, I can see why people are drawn to her.  She has this crazy personality, after all, she is Italian. LOL.  I personally was obsessed with her $1500 Louboutins that she was wearing, looks like this "regular" Long Island Mom is doing extremely well now.  I am happy that she has this gift but honestly, last night felt like a big show.  She promoted her fan club, yup, she has a fan club??!! She promoted her book.  She was dressed really, really nice.  I loved her David Yurman Ring as well. LOL.  I just think that maybe, the gift she was given is now being exploited. 

I hope she gave peace to all the people she read, and she mentioned the TORONTO Maple Leafs, so Theresa, good job on knowing which city you were in!! By the way, congrats on the win last night BUDS, sorry, I missed the game! 

She did give me more perspective on life, like I needed to think more..LOL.  I do believe there is more after here, and she convinced us all last night.  She even said she felt the presence of God to one lady she read, and that usually never happens.  So, are you worried people are watching you?! I personally feel safe knowing I have angels up there looking down on me and helping me choose and make right choices.  No one is perfect, and we all make mistakes, so isn't it nice to know that spirit places people in our lives to help us with being happy and trying to correct our mistakes?! Sometimes, we are really hard on ourselves and we let guilt stand in the way of our happiness and that is what I learned last night.  It is ok, to make mistakes.  It is ok, to try and make yourself happy.  You can not please everyone, and you will make errors.  Guilt, will only stop you from being happy.

Theresa Caputo, you are one of a kind... I wish you all the best, but, I do not think I will be coming to another show again. 

Until next time boys and girls.. "remember to always to just be yourself, it will eventually pay off..."

(c) justbeingmeluvuholts




Picture taken from Theresa Caputo's website....